PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 am

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:
blacknwhite wrote:i must confess your experiences dont fill me with confidence to import from europe in the future! Surprised
dear blacknwhite.. :-)
you could have some doubt.. but.. you should also know that in europe serious breeder are so many that they could crush those little flies :-)
what wonderful me is.. why they didn't do it?
i think that could be easy.. a call to the kennel, an email, a letter... and.. somebody has to move!!!
byebye dear
maddalena
it is good to hear that bad breeders are a minority, hopefully if they keep taking money and not registering puppies soon they will have a bad reputation and be put out of business.
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 am

blacknwhite wrote:
MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:
blacknwhite wrote:i must confess your experiences dont fill me with confidence to import from europe in the future! Surprised
you could have some doubt.. but.. you should also know that in europe serious breeder are so many that they could crush those little flies :-)
i think that could be easy.. a call to the kennel, an email, a letter... and.. somebody has to move!!!
byebye dear
maddalena
it is good to hear that bad breeders are a minority, hopefully if they keep taking money and not registering puppies soon they will have a bad reputation and be put out of business.
I agree with you.. but.. if they breed under FCI.. could be that someone new will be cheat by those.. so.. i think that should be important that these breeders were forced out of FCI's associations and shows.. :-(
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 am

Yes, that is the same breeder as Chris got her mini from, but she did get the papers in the end, it just took a little while.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:27 am

good for you if will be so.. :-)
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 pm

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:
blacknwhite wrote:
MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:
byebye dear
maddalena
I agree with you.. but.. if they breed under FCI.. could be that someone new will be cheat by those.. so.. i think that should be important that these breeders were forced out of FCI's associations and shows.. :-(
yes i absolutely agree with you! Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Dear Friends, Very Happy
could be that something will have end
i received an email from kennel catalunya and the litter, born on 6rh JANUARY 2009, has been registered on 5TH NOVEMBER 2009!!!
They told me that pedigrees will arrive in one month but... they didn't tell me if pedigree will be sent to my home or to the breeder!!!
I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT AND... AS SOON PEDIGREE WILL ARRIVE BE READY FOR EATING PIZZA!
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Pedigree

Post  ironblade on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Thank you so much for your help , the owner wrote me about my dog and sent the registration number of the litter Smile the export pedigree will get to me any time, I thought my dog was 1 year in June but he was 1 year in August and since they take like 1.5 years to send the papers guess I will get the papers but with the registration already done I am relief, it is curious because just when I decided to write to the spanish club the owner contacted me, thanks again for your help I will let you know once I get my pedigree Very Happy anyway if you ever want a mini with papers just let me know and you could have one of my puppies if you want

ironblade

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:25 pm

ironblade wrote:Thank you so much for your help , the owner wrote me about my dog and sent the registration number of the litter Smile the export pedigree will get to me any time, I thought my dog was 1 year in June but he was 1 year in August and since they take like 1.5 years to send the papers guess I will get the papers but with the registration already done I am relief, it is curious because just when I decided to write to the spanish club the owner contacted me, thanks again for your help I will let you know once I get my pedigree Very Happy anyway if you ever want a mini with papers just let me know and you could have one of my puppies if you want

Don't thank me.. :-) thank all the people that have help us! :-)
i've only had the pleasure to insert my experience on this forum.. all the rest.. will happen because, i'm sure, someone has taken decision to do!
And.. you gave me the opportunity of.. didn't be alone.. :-) and so i thank you!
a big hug
Maddalena
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 pm

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:Dear Friends, Very Happy
i received an email from kennel catalunya and the litter, born on 6rh JANUARY 2009, has been registered on 5TH NOVEMBER 2009!!!
They told me that pedigrees will arrive in one month but... they didn't tell me if pedigree will be sent to my home or to the breeder!!!
I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT AND... AS SOON PEDIGREE WILL ARRIVE BE READY FOR EATING PIZZA!

What a great news! cheers

I hope you can have the LOE pedigree of your Muvi in your own hands very soon! Smile
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Pedigree

Post  ironblade on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 pm

[b]That is so great I am happy for you bounce

ironblade

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Alberto wrote:

I hope you can have the LOE pedigree of your Muvi in your own hands very soon! Smile
Hello Alberto... Very Happy
but.. you hope.. for me... or.. FOR PIZZA??? ahahhahaahah
Thanks a lot for your support!
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:
Alberto wrote:

Hello Alberto... Very Happy
but.. you hope.. for me... or.. FOR PIZZA??? ahahhahaahah
Thanks a lot for your support!

The most important thing is that something is MUVIng for this pedigree...

First time we meet at some show (even if I am not a dog-show fanatic anymore, lately Evil or Very Mad ), you can buy me a coffee, it's more than enough! Cool

Just post some photo of your White Mini (and all your other dogs of course)... I am a great fan of this colour and I wish someday to have one, but at present I've got no chance to have one more dog in my home (they are already 6) Sad
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm very very happy for you , Kiss Andrea Very Happy Very Happy
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 pm

dicasandrea wrote:I'm very very happy for you , Kiss Andrea Very Happy Very Happy
thank a lot andrea :-)
anzi.. grazie :-) ma.. aspettiamo a cantare vittoria.. :-) mica hanno detto dove lo spediscono!!! ahahhahah
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm

se si sono presi la briga di iscrivere la cucciolata dopo 10 mesi vedrai che non si attentano a farti un altro scherzo del genere , questo forum cmq ha mosso un sacco di acque secondo me , è vero che l'unione fa la forza, io sono disponibile per la pizza :-))) baci baci
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 pm

dicasandrea wrote:se si sono presi la briga di iscrivere la cucciolata dopo 10 mesi vedrai che non si attentano a farti un altro scherzo del genere , questo forum cmq ha mosso un sacco di acque secondo me , è vero che l'unione fa la forza, io sono disponibile per la pizza :-))) baci baci
sicuramente questo forum è servito :-) e ringrazio tutti voi :-)
prepara lo stomachino che appena arriva pizziamo! :-)
ciaooo
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm

i hope the pizza is good! Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

blacknwhite wrote:i hope the pizza is good! Smile
do you eat it with us? :-)
of course.. hoping to have the pedigree.. :-) because.. they wrote me.. we'll deliver papers.. but.. they didn't told me to whom!!! Surprised
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 pm

So happy for you that things are moving on! Still keeping my fingers crossed Smile

Would be nice with the pizza dinner but I think it is a bit far to go?! But I might go with a friend to Italy soon so you never know Cool

Take care!

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Myltan wrote:So happy for you that things are moving on! Still keeping my fingers crossed Smile

Would be nice with the pizza dinner but I think it is a bit far to go?! But I might go with a friend to Italy soon so you never know Cool

Take care!
ok :-) so.. when you'll come in italy call me and.. if i've gotten pedigree. :-) we'll eat together pizza! ahahhaha
bye bye maddalena :-)
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  WONDERFULCAN on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 am

The reason why I'm writing this letter is a female bred by my self that I sold to Mrs. Maddalena Noseda.
It's a long time that i have the pedigree of this female at home and this lady doesn't have it because she has a dog of mine, Deep Purple de Wonderfulcan, wh ich I've lent her for shows, but she doesn't wish to give me this dog back anymore.
She used the dog, both for covering her bitches and also for other females, but never she payed me the covers even we if we had an agreement and moreover, I have never received from her any document to sign. Therefore I don't know how those puppies have been registred.
I have any problem to give to Mrs.Noseda her bitch's pedigree, but first of all she must give me my male back since she has refused to do it, the pedigree is the only way to get my dog back.
I hope you understand and realize the reason why this lady can't get her pedigree.
I have proofs ( e-mails etc...) and nothing to hide, from my point of view she behaved very uncorrectly.
WONDERFULCAN

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:12 pm

you have just to keep a plane and come to pick up "your" dog and this is the last time that i tell you so! of course... you can keep the dog after giving me my pedigree...
of course... when somebody sells a dog... pedigree is given alongwith the dog.. of course.. a dog is registered for having pedigree within 2 months from birth... [u]and not 9 months after birth!
you asked me "how can you register the litter?"
I ask you... How can be registered my dog after 9 months from the birth?
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

looks like no one here is going to get what they want, if one of you doesn't make the first move - hey why not meet at a show half way??
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

i think to have loose just a lot of money with mrs arboler for looseing much more.. :-)
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

registration litters...????

Post  covarubia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 am

Jo wrote:looks like no one here is going to get what they want, if one of you doesn't make the first move - hey why not meet at a show half way??

I totally agree with "Jo" considerations.

About this topic...:
I have not the pleasure of meeting any of the people under discussion in this topic. So I am not interested in excuses for anyone.... But there are some questions that have been made by other persons repeatedly and have not yet been answered...... and still "floating in the air"....!!!:

MADDAKORAPEPE,
I also would like to know because in several occasions been asked in this topic or in the other one titled "Spanish breeders supporters are welcome"... by the litters registration of the Showing & Stud male at your Kennel named by Mrs. Iris as "Deep Purple de Wonderfulcan" ....???? scratch

About your question referred, on the posibility of the Spanish Registrations....., I will like to help you about our "Spanish Kennel Club" rules....:
In Spain at 9 months it is still allowed to register the puppy. At this age the breeder will suffer a 100% penalty delay charge.

Now I will like you help us, about the concerning "Deep Purple...." litters registrations..... or maybe the "Italian Kennel Club" specific rules to register that litters....???

Regards
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top