Plush Puppy for grooming

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plush Puppy for grooming

Post  Astivers on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Is somebody using Plush Puppy for schnauzers grooming?
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Re: Plush Puppy for grooming

Post  Myltan on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm

And what is Plush Puppy?

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 pm

haven't heard of it either? is it a product of a grooming device for your dog?
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 am

That is actually dog cosmetics from Australia. They have a lot products for harsh-coated dogs. But I've never tried it. Probably smb...
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

I've not tried the products but have met the lady who has developed the range. She is very helpful if you want any advice over what product would be best for your dog. They respond quickly by email too.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:23 pm

thank you thank you

That can be interesting.. . Could you send me her e-mail?
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 pm

I use the shampoo of plushpuppy
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Randi's Ushabti wrote:I use the shampoo of plushpuppy

And how is your impression? 'cause, I'm not sure that I will change cosmetics I'm using now. But I think they have several interesting products
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarina's Design on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Astivers wrote:Is somebody using Plush Puppy for schnauzers grooming?
i've bought it in Bratislava,and tryed,and i like very much!
my friends from USA recommended this to me for making volumising on hard coated giants legs,coat on bold legs looks more furnishing on show.
Also i used theirs waterless shampoo on labradors,very nice and really helpful thing when not possible to wash dog with water! Smile much better then products from other companies Smile
Zarina's Design

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh! Thank you for response! I'm using Crown Royale now... and I'm thinking about the switching...
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Astivers wrote:

And how is your impression? 'cause, I'm not sure that I will change cosmetics I'm using now. But I think they have several interesting products
I only use the shampoo, but I am honestly very happy with it.
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Astivers wrote:

I know what you are saying. It is very hard to try something new when whatever is currently being used is working. However, I am always interested in something that might do a better job than what I am already using. I do hate trying something new, however, when it is expensive... unless someone really raves about it.

Well, now that I think of that... maybe not. I have been known to run out and buy something that someone raved about.... and then I hated it! LOL! I still have a "brand new" pair of 5" thinning shears laying around here somewhere that were barely used. I actually went hunting for them one day and never could find them. How is THAT for burying something one doesn't like? And now that I think about that even further... that woman is no longer even showing dogs!!!! ::griin::

Last edited by MsBritmor on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I HATE those large smilies!)

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Randi's Ushabti wrote:I only use the shampoo, but I am honestly very happy with it.

Which shampoo? They seem to have more than one.

-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 pm

MsBritmor wrote:
Astivers wrote:

I know what you are saying. It is very hard to try something new when whatever is currently being used is working. However, I am always interested in something that might do a better job than what I am already using. I do hate trying something new, however, when it is expensive... unless someone really raves about it.

Well, now that I think of that... maybe not. I have been known to run out and buy something that someone raved about.... and then I hated it! LOL! I still have a "brand new" pair of 5" thinning shears laying around here somewhere that were barely used. I actually went hunting for them one day and never could find them. How is THAT for burying something one doesn't like? And now that I think about that even further... that woman is no longer even showing dogs!!!! ::griin::

That is exactly very typical situation!!! Smile

There is always possibility, that smth can work much better then already tried things. Miracles are not very widespread now...but... Cool
And Plush Puppy seems to have a lot things exactly for schnauzers. But yeh, probably easier would be to use the same I have been used before...
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 am

http://plushpuppy.com.au/content/index.php?id=274

that is an article by Cheryl on what products she recommends for Minis, you can contact her direct, using the contact us option on that website.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 am

MsBritmor wrote:
Randi's Ushabti wrote:I only use the shampoo, but I am honestly very happy with it.

Which shampoo? They seem to have more than one.
Herbal Whitening Shampoo with Ginseng
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarina's Design on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Astivers wrote:I'm using Crown Royale now... and I'm thinking about the switching...
I'm using also crown royal,but it depends on what you need...
Zarina's Design

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

I've used Crown Royal Magic Touch #3 for many years now, although not as often now as I used to since I started using #1 All Systems Botanical Conditioner. I LOVE what that conditioner does for leg hair... it still has a bit of body the second day. I have discovered, however, that it is not happy with other products in the hair, too (like Crown Royal), and doesn't work as well.

-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Thank you for responding. I like Crown Royale...and thanks god, the dog's type of coat is good, so I don't have much problems... But it would be so nice if after 2 days the volume would be the same as just after drying scratch But probably i'm dreaming too much Embarassed
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 am

Astivers wrote: it would be so nice if after 2 days the volume would be the same as just after drying. But probably i'm dreaming too much

Well, no, it won't look THAT good, but it WILL look like the dog was bathed quite recently. Some of these dogs, by the second day, look like they haven't seen a tub in weeks! Hair all clumped together and stringy....

-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 pm

I bought a few of their products at the weekend and I have to say the volumising cream (mix with water and it becomes a foam) is really good, there is still the same volume to the legs today as when the dogs were groomed and bathed on sunday (except for the paws covered in mud again!)
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Jo wrote:I bought a few of their products at the weekend and I have to say the volumising cream (mix with water and it becomes a foam) is really good, there is still the same volume to the legs today as when the dogs were groomed and bathed on sunday (except for the paws covered in mud again!)

So then, after dilution, do you put it in a spray bottle and dampen the furnishings? The concept of diluting a cream with water is a bit difficult for my mind. The #1 All Systems Botanical Conditioner can be hard to dilute... water needs to be warm, and a lot of shaking is required initially... and that is not a cream.

-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 pm

MsBritmor wrote:
Jo wrote:I bought a few of their products at the weekend and I have to say the volumising cream (mix with water and it becomes a foam) is really good, there is still the same volume to the legs today as when the dogs were groomed and bathed on sunday (except for the paws covered in mud again!)

So then, after dilution, do you put it in a spray bottle and dampen the furnishings? The concept of diluting a cream with water is a bit difficult for my mind. The #1 All Systems Botanical Conditioner can be hard to dilute... water needs to be warm, and a lot of shaking is required initially... and that is not a cream.

mix with a whisk and it turns into a foam, then use spray bottle to spread through partly dry furnishings before you finish blow drying.

I used a simple hand whisk and it was very quickly mixed, though the people at the stand recommended using an electric handwhisk.

You can also use the cream as is but this is hard to spread evenly through the furnishings.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 pm

A whisk, eh? Never would have thought of that. I might have to try that with my Botanical Conditioner.

-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Not one of your more obvious items for the grooming kit but it does work well! Very Happy
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top