Nicknames for your dog?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicknames for your dog?

Post  SchnauzkyLVR on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 pm

I know we all have a bunch for our furry companions...what names do you call your dog? sunny

We call ours Batman, B.A.T. , lil Bat, lil bot, buddy, bubba, bubbsky, pupp-a-ratzi, pupp-a-rutzi, Rutz, lil rutz, lil wee dog, it's a wee, and some others...he just loves it! we get him all excited an he runs around and plays. super cute.
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicknames for your dog?

Post  MsBritmor on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 am

There have been many nicknames here over the years.

Sunny's favorite toy as a youngster was a squeaky rubber bumblebee, so I called him Sunnerbee.... and eventually, just Bee.

More recently, Terra is TerraBerra.

Zuppa is ZuppaDuppaPoopaScoopa.... and Souper also becomes SouperDupperPooperScooper.

The best one is little DD... which stands for Devil Dog (daughter Katie named her). Early on she decided that she adored my husband, and before I put in the tall swinging gate to our bedroom, she used to leap over the stationary gate so that she could be in the bedroom with him. So I started playing with her name, and she became DD-DaDa-Do-Do.... and any variation thereof... as long as it had D's in it<G> DD now stands for Dad's Dog<G> I should have placed DD, but she liked my husband too much, and I just couldn't break that up.

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm

This i looove, but my husband hates it when i call my Berlin: Bebe(when she is sad), BebbsĂ˝(when where going out) ore Bebbsaling(when we are cuddling)........
He always says, her name is Berlin, pleas call her that.. BEcouse as im saying these names i make funny sounds like im talking to a child hehe.

And my Bichon Frice name is Nina, and i call her Nins(if she is playful which she is almost never), ore Nachos(shes cinda crunshy sometimes).
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

haha! those are great! Smile
i think nicknames are fun, and i too sometimes talk to him like a child but it makes him run around if i make it exciting and wants to play..i love it! my husband does it too, lol...

tell your husband to try it out and have some fun calling her different names, hehe
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 am

Trav's name is Travis, but I usually just shorten it. When he's being sooo cute and sweet, we call him Travie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top