Do you have other pets? dogs? cats?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you have other pets? dogs? cats?

Post  SchnauzkyLVR on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

I only have my schnauzer, but when i was a child we had 3 cats (1 at a time though), and later a doberman which still lives with my parents. I moved out and got a schnauzer Smile

anyone else?
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have other pets? dogs? cats?

Post  MsBritmor on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 pm

We currently have two barn cats that the dogs think should DIE. I have had birds (that I bred) in the past, aquariums with fish, then hermit crabs, and finally various fuzzy things when the kids were little. I doubt that this group of dogs would tolerate anything in the house anymore.

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Szende on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 am

When I was at highschool I had 3 tanks of fish, 4 guineepigs, some hamsters, a pair of parrots, a tortule and 3 dogs and a cat... I was preparing for vet :) Now we have in family a westi, 4 years old, and Bon-Bon the schnauzer and his best friend, a female cat who has 3 years now. They are the happiest if they can sleep all together on the couch !! :)
Szende

Back to top Go down

Post  Olga on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm

My husband and me have different pets at home. Besides of all our white minis we have 4 exotic shorthair cats (1 of them is a kitten, she was born in our house and she just stayed with us) all of them are of different colours. The 3 females are tortie and the only male is totally black. We went on shows with them too, but it's almost impossible to divide the life between these 2 dog- and cat- show worlds. So now we go only to dogshows.
And we have one more ¨star¨ at home. She is Piccolo Levriero Italiano, and she is incredible. We were looking for a breed which wouldn´t need a lot of grooming, and in result we´ve got our wonderful Gina.
I must say that all our dogs and cats are good friends, we have never had any problem with them. We can leave them together and they only play without trying to kill each other Smile)) The truth is that I´m enjoying a lot observing them.
Olga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top