Do you own black giant male, with good temperament, good health and some show and working title witch you like to make Icelandic Champion and maybe Inter. champion?? Then please read more….

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you own black giant male, with good temperament, good health and some show and working title witch you like to make Icelandic Champion and maybe Inter. champion?? Then please read more….

Post  RaggaGisla on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:08 am

I can offer you that.
I bring him to Iceland, he will live inside the house with me and I will show him on my expense in all shows here for a year. And If he is now a Champion, he only needs 1 CC in Iceland to be an Icelandic champion and working title, and if he isn’t a champion he needs 2 CC and working title. And he only 2 CACIB´s and working title in shows here, to be an Inter Champion
He will properly always be the only male in the show ring, so it’s easy if he is good looking to be Best of sex or BOB.
For my trouble I only need to use him ones on my bitch.

If this is something that you like to check out, please contact me at: raggagisla@heljuheims.net and/or visit my website www.heljuheims.net
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you own black giant male, with good temperament, good health and some show and working title witch you like to make Icelandic Champion and maybe Inter. champion?? Then please read more….

Post  Esther on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Hope you find some nice male Ragga, you get my best recommendation.

And if someone is thinking about this, Ragga owns 2 dogs from my kennel and has also handled some of my minis. And she is great dog owner, great handler and a great person. Very Happy

Esther

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you own black giant male, with good temperament, good health and some show and working title witch you like to make Icelandic Champion and maybe Inter. champion?? Then please read more….

Post  Cornish Rex on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi interisting thread. But is this in common to do this for big dogs ? Have you had any result from this add ?

What is this quarantine laws about and why are this law ? Find them strange because you get tourist to Iceland right do they have to go through any of this quarantine with their cloths or shoes ? Or the flies or birds I mean the go to other conutries the birds right Very Happy

If not I cannot see the purpose of this thing......poor you to be stuck there with these stupid laws...

For me I think I would not put my dog through this for show title at all...sorry but I really hope for that someone does...... bounce

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Then you must be a dog owner, not dog breeder Cornish Rex. Where do you live?

There is nothing strange about breeders loaning there studs to another countries, for money or titles. And because I know, I can answer for Ragga; She is asking breeders that have many dogs and yes she has got some offers that I know she is thinking about.
It cost a lot of money to import dogs to Iceland, and the import rules are strict so she will not jump on the first male that she can get and nothing has been decided yet.

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 pm

No I am not a breeder. And I live in middle Europe mostly but do travel a lot. But I travel enough to see how dogs are around Europe and with the travel they go through they get very tired and sometimes grumpy.

Yea perhaps those dogs that live in a kennel anyway most of their lives can go through this "quarantin" but how does it work this law and quarantine are you allowed to visit the dogs?

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:14 pm

This 28 days in quarantine are like 28 days in 4 star dog hotel. The facility that I use we can visit and I know that the people that work there take excellent care of the dogs, its small quarantine, with room for only 10-12 dogs at time. You can call every day if you want, choose what food the dog gets and you are sent photo of the dog 1-2 times in that period. And if you like, you can import two at a time so they have someone to play with the whole time.

I have imported 7 dogs to Iceland in last 5 years and most of them are someone’s pet not a kennel dog in that meaning, and all of them handled the quarantine really well.

Also most of the dogs I know, here and with breeders around Europe love traveling or are at least used to it, because all good breeders also shows the dogs and most of them sometimes go a long way for shows.

Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Thank you for these information now I understand some more about this. I just travel a lot with my dogs without problems

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Raggagísla why did you not use this stud from Savali he looks very good and for the background I checked he is really promising and in England he has now 11 puppies.

And why was he sold to England do you know Savali ?

Looks very nice and good dog

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  RaggaGisla on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Cornish Rex wrote:Raggagísla why did you not use this stud from Savali he looks very good and for the background I checked he is really promising and in England he has now 11 puppies.

And why was he sold to England do you know Savali ?

Looks very nice and good dog

He was a puppie with a sister of my female here in Iceland.
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi RaggaGisla,
He does look like a lovely giant. Smile
With excellent blood lines.
So if he left you as a puppy and came to England as FCI INT Champion adult, who made him up to champion?
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  RaggaGisla on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I mean He was mated with a sister of my dog.

Savalis Hi Fi Level came to Iceland adult, was here for two years and then left to england
RaggaGisla

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornish Rex on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 am

But have you got any answer for a stud ? Or is there perhaps already stud with you bounce

How is your search getting it is quite interesting to know because of this rules in your country if it will work for you. I hope you have some answer or someone did at least give you an answer

Cornish Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top