Hello from the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the UK

Post  buttie1953 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi I am from the UK and I have had Schnauzers over many years, we have not have dogs for 10 years as we both work, but now I am at home I have just rescue a Schnauzer called Archie he is 8-10 years old he came from a puppy farm in Wales, he has had a very sad life and is very fearful of people, I have had him for four and half months and he has just start to learn how to walk on a lead in the garden we are making slow progress but that does not matter we have to go at Archie's speed, I am so thrilled to have him and I love him so much. Would love to hear from anyone on the forum. Regards Paulette thank you

buttie1953

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the UK

Post  blacknwhite on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 pm

hi and welcome to the forum. Hope archie continues to progress Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post  buttie1953 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 am

Hi thank for your lovely message, I bought Archie a Puppia harness and lead so he looks a very smart boy, I have a second dog called Honey she is a Cocker Spaniel she is also an ex breeding puppy farm dog I have had her 10 months she is making great progress, she had to have lots of surgery, she has to have a further operation in the next fews weeks. But I have got to say I would love another Schnuazer, maybe when Archie is more confident and going out for walks I will look for another rescue dog.

buttie1953

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 am

I think i remember you getting archie now you mention honey. nice to hear his progress and maybe in the future you will be able to get another schnauzer to join your family Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  buttie1953 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi I would love another Schnauzer and would love to find another one, but just wish Archie was a little younger, we were told he was 8 years but he is more like 10/12 not that it matters its just I want to have him around for along time, god he is such a sweet boy and is making great progress each day, he came up to me for a stroke this morning I was over the moon. Thank for for your reply it means alot to me. Very Happy

buttie1953

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

buttie1953 wrote:Hi I am from the UK and I have had Schnauzers over many years, we have not have dogs for 10 years as we both work, but now I am at home I have just rescue a Schnauzer called Archie he is 8-10 years old he came from a puppy farm in Wales, he has had a very sad life and is very fearful of people, I have had him for four and half months and he has just start to learn how to walk on a lead in the garden we are making slow progress but that does not matter we have to go at Archie's speed, I am so thrilled to have him and I love him so much. Would love to hear from anyone on the forum. Regards Paulette thank you

Welcome and lots of kisses to Archie & Honey! Smile
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Welcome!!
Do you have any pictures? bounce
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Welcome here Very Happy
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Archie with Honey

Post  buttie1953 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

This is Archie with Honey who is also a Many Tears rescue dog, Archie has been with us for 5 months and went for his first walk to day, he was so fearful of been on the lead, so it has taken hours of hard work to gain his trust, we were over the moon, here to many more happy days. Paulette

buttie1953

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am

I wish to those dogs long and happy life!
Astivers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum