mini from poland HELOOO!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mini from poland HELOOO!!!

Post  Tiesto / Bella Fraga on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome! Smile
I'm glad, it happened and I finally managed to register on the forum!
Since my permanent e-mail address was assigned to someone Sad and I could not sign up. But here I am, finally. Very Happy
So I wanted to officially let you all welcome.
As soon as I notice the forum to handle the technical side, I will share with you information about me and about my dogs, black and silver miniature Very Happy Cool

My name is Marta, together with my mother, Renata, ten years we are in love with schnauzers. Our beginnings were quite different, because everything started from the Great Dane.

I was a little girl, and my enthusiasm for a dog shows was huge, but unfortunately the little girl with the Great Dane could not cope with the dimensions of such a large dog. Following the advice of one of the Junior Handler competition judges (whom I am grateful for everything you did for me so far) started to look a little pooch, a small breed.
Therefore, the love of my mother in the days schools were giant Schnauzer, often called the bearded Munich, the choice fell on this breed of dog in a miniature version. And so next year we already pass au side is still black and silver snout.

Of course, Great Dane still lives with us but only because of his great character.
But we mainly devote our schnauzer, their upbringing, care and share with others the possibility to admire the beauty of their at dogs Shows
I hope that time spent on this forum will be pleased. With the benefit of all
Smile
Best for all Marta
Tiesto / Bella Fraga

Back to top Go down

Re: mini from poland HELOOO!!!

Post  Jo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello and welcome finally to this forum. I hope to see more of your dogs on here. Smile
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome on this great forum bounce
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top