saber tail?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: saber tail?

Post  Pachino on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Jo wrote:Marant, i think your English is certainly good enough to understand! Smile I do sometimes find Pachinos posts sometimes are very difficult to decipher

Pachino "I hope you understand bad English
Marant "But unfortunately i do not understand bad english ...

Such a response is provocative!

A good response to my comment that I badly know English may look like "ok, i try to understand your writing in broken English"
As marant answered me, it seems that he knows perfectly English and that he does not want to communicate with people who do not know pefrekt English. I am so understood his answer to me.
I would not have provoked that I have not read his correspondence with MsBritmor where MARANTA wrote "... with my bad english"

Reply to me and reply was made MsBritmor are contradictory and feel the smell discrimination.
Pachino

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Pachino,

Sorry, but you completely misunderstood me silent

No provocation and no discrimination! Surprised

I absolutely honestly wrote what I understand very little English. A really bad English - even more so.
It was a statement of fact rather than a provocation.

If I knew so well the language, like Jo and MsBritmor, I can understand "broken English".
And if I write and speak badly myself, so I can not understand everything.
And a Google-translator can also not to translate a bad language.

I am really very sorry that you misunderstood what I meant
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachino on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 pm

OK,
Pachino bad English + marant bad English = confusion in communication.
There are no bad intentions and forethought.

Pachino (Sebia) and Marant (Germany)

Pachino

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 am

Pachino wrote:OK,
Pachino bad English + marant bad English = confusion in communication.
There are no bad intentions and forethought.

Pachino (Sebia) and Marant (Germany)

But on the picture - this is my husband happy happy
Аnd he does not know English at all

But he will learn!
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Hello all!
what an interesting topic to read!
Firstly the english...............I actually think people here do very well with their english, it may not always be written correctly and maybe we have to put in some extra effort to work out what is meant but the english make very little effort to learn any other language than their own because the rest of the world learn english as best they can so my hat goes off to all out there who do speak english to whatever degree with it not being their mother tongue. Smile
I think Ms Britmoor makes excellent points about making sure contracts are in place, this is a practise which is pretty much standard across most decent breeders in the UK. Regardless of whether you are selling the puppy for pet or for show there should be a written agreement in place between the breeder and the buyer.

Also here in the UK most breeders only sell show puppies as show potential so no guarantee of the puppy being a show dog as it grows older because as Ms Britmoor says things can change which may make the puppy ineligible to be shown. I dont know if it is the same thing accross Europe?

As for tails.....in the UK schnauzers were docked until a few years ago when it became illegal so we are still working hard to create the right tail. We have it in our standard what the ideal tail should be like but we dont always get the perfect tail-still we try to breed the correct tail though. For me personally I think it is a shame to discount a dog with good construction and oonly an incorrect tail but i understand if it is the rules in which ever countries then it is so and i guess it makes people work harder for the right tail.

I have read this topic with interest Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Tail -question

Post  Lawyer on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 am

Hi to all of you,

I would like to ask you something about the tail here because this topic is dedicated to the tails.

Last Sunday I went for a bit longer walk with my standard schnauzer Luna. We were walking through a narrow path in the snow on a hill and when we came back home, Luna entirely left her tail down and so was almost for three days. She only rose her tail for a while when we went out of our house and she became attentive on something outside. On third day I took her to a vet who couldnt examin the exact reason but he gave her an injection again possible pains and he said she may get a cold, but he was not sure about this.

After few hours when we came home from the vet, she has rosen her tail in the normal position and now the situation is OK. The point is that I don't know the exact reason for this. She is now OK, but shouldn't I took her on the snow for 1 hour (she was cut 2 weeks ago)? Do you cut your dogs during the winter time?

Have you ever had the same or similar situation with tail left down for few days or for a longer period?

PS - remark for Marand

My English is not very good, but I fully understand yours Smile und meine Deutch is veil schlechter.. Surprised

PS - remark for MsBritmor

You asked about the prices...
Before I have got my standard schnauzer I had been looking for a mini schnauzer with a good pedigre for a resonable price in few EU countries. In my opinion, an average price for a good schnaucer in the EU is around 800 EUR. However, it can be lower or even higer, it depends on a breeder, country, etc..., but please note that this is just my subjective estimation...

Kind regards,

And here also one photo form our walk where her tail was still "up" thank you [img][/img]

Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm

I think your dog had a cold water tail Smile
http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/coldtail.html
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:59 pm

That was realy interesting to read! Smile
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Lawyer wrote:Hi to all of you,

I would like to ask you something about the tail here because this topic is dedicated to the tails.

Last Sunday I went for a bit longer walk with my standard schnauzer Luna. We were walking through a narrow path in the snow on a hill and when we came back home, Luna entirely left her tail down and so was almost for three days. She only rose her tail for a while when we went out of our house and she became attentive on something outside. On third day I took her to a vet who couldnt examin the exact reason but he gave her an injection again possible pains and he said she may get a cold, but he was not sure about this.

After few hours when we came home from the vet, she has rosen her tail in the normal position and now the situation is OK. The point is that I don't know the exact reason for this. She is now OK, but shouldn't I took her on the snow for 1 hour (she was cut 2 weeks ago)? Do you cut your dogs during the winter time?

Have you ever had the same or similar situation with tail left down for few days or for a longer period?

PS - remark for Marand

My English is not very good, but I fully understand yours Smile und meine Deutch is veil schlechter.. Surprised

PS - remark for MsBritmor

You asked about the prices...
Before I have got my standard schnauzer I had been looking for a mini schnauzer with a good pedigre for a resonable price in few EU countries. In my opinion, an average price for a good schnaucer in the EU is around 800 EUR. However, it can be lower or even higer, it depends on a breeder, country, etc..., but please note that this is just my subjective estimation...

Kind regards,

And here also one photo form our walk where her tail was still "up" thank you [img][/img]

Hello Lawyer,

both my dogs (P/S Standard Schnauzers) also had this problem in different times & situations and both recovered without any kind of help in 3/4 days.
It's so weird to see those "dead" tails hang loose without any sign of life, but everything was alright in a couple of days with a progressive, spontaneous recovery. I always thought that this was caused by slide with consecutive back pain, but from the link it seems more common than I thought. Good to know...
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hello my friends,
it´s a very interesting topic for me because as I can see I´m living in another part of the world hahaha For me is more important dog and not tails... It´s mistake as color and so on and it´s only about priorities... I don´t like the ones with the "pig tail" but if the tail is as the dog up in this topic - it´s ok and who cares that the tail is not so ok... Yes I´m only breeder from czech, but I prefer good type in all and if the tail is super it´s only as a cherry on the cake Smile I know in some countries I´ll cannot win a top prices at shows, But again who cares? It´s only about judge and many judges has friends there who are winners and it doesn´t matter if I will have a super tail or not. for me is more important to have a dog what I like and who is my type Smile)
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Tonda you are right about the type...
But if I have a good type and a very bad tail...i don't like the dog.
It makes the whole not looking oke for me Wink
That is also at the ears...if the ears are not hanging,makes it the whole dog bad,for me Wink
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Thats true Marian, but all is about long way called dog breeding. I only wanted to say that the tails aren´t all Smile For me is more important to have a super topline, long head and super angulation Smile
Simply this hunting for super tails can end in dogs with super tails but with small heads etc. because in this point as I can see is more important to have a nice tail for many judges and thanks it for many breeders... OK it´s their decision but I´m not think so that these dogs as you can see on this photos are out because the tail is not so good.

OK I agree it could be a fault on Europen or World dog show because it´s prestige show and only dogs without mistakes should have been winners. But... Sad
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  lillyvis on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:35 pm

I would agree with you Tonda, the tail set is more important to me and correct ears. But the judges are changing more and more and prefer a "correct" tail, which is not touching the back. And the worst is, sometimes they only judge the ears and tails of a dog!
So we have to follow the taste of most judges and breeders anyway...even when it´s not important to us it will be important to sell puppies as showdogs and also for studs, if you are having a studdog with curled tail the most people will not use him, even when he is the best of the best....as long as docking is allowed in some countries it´s unfair to judge the tail of a dog, but anyway the taste is going this way and we cannot do anything about this when having natural tails at our dogs Surprised
lillyvis

Back to top Go down

Post  D'el casa di Vita on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm

In german is it always look at one thing.
I have one times.....the greman judge told me "ow it is the perfect dog only he is to big....."
And he told me that can't give him a SG or and ex because the opperjudge has decided and when he will do it,he can discharge ....
And every year they have something new...now it is the tail,that is more importent then the high...
For me...the total dog is importent,but i agree,a bad tail make the whole dog more ugly.....then a straight tail
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top