Great when join here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great when join here.

Post  nicewish00 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Nice to meet everyone here. I am a new member and You can call me is Ty. I hope everyone will welcome me when I was join and will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more. . As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

nicewish00

Back to top Go down

LA Noire takes things to the next level.

Post  zhangsan413 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

LA Noire takes things to the next level.
It’s not just Staton’s lead character that is so lifelike. Nearly every person who appears in the Criminal Minds dvd game has been filmed using facial recognition technology, which utilises 32 Supernatural DVDcameras to capture the actors from every angle. Rockstar have also applied this level of painstaking attention to detail to the game world that features some of LA’s most iconic The Golden Girls dvd buildings. ‘I bought from eBay old House & Garden magazines, along with Architectural Digest, Sears catalogues and interior decorating guides from the 40s,’ explains Lost dvd Team Bondi Production Designer Simon Wood. ‘These were invaluable, as not only did it show you the best of how they styled their homes, but it showed you how they lived.

zhangsan413

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top