Hello from TN, USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from TN, USA

Post  ShaggyWonders on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am

I live just outside of Nashville in Murfreesboro, TN. I just aquired a 10 white mini female from the Skansen Kennel in CA. Thus far she is a wonderful dog. I look forward to communicating with other schnauzer owners, especially those with white minis.

ShaggyWonders

Back to top Go down

They’ve already created digital versions of gangland America

Post  zhangsan413 on Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 am

They’ve already created digital versions of gangland America
in the groundbreaking Grant Theft Auto series, and of the Wild West in, now Rockstar Games true blood dvd are plundering the world of hardboiled detectives and film noir for their latest release LA Noire (developed with. Mad Men’s, who plays Ken Cosgrove in the series, steps into the true blood season 3 dvd shoes of Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective investigating a series of horrific Grey's Anatomy dvdmurders in 1947 (many of which are based on real cases). He lends his Disney movies dvdlikeness and voice to the character, and recorded over 20 hours of dialogue for Phelps. He’s not the only Mad Men alumni involved as one of the TV series’ directors, , will also be directing cutscenes.

zhangsan413

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from TN, USA

Post  amyswalden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 am

Nice to meet you!! We are new here and our black male standard is from Skansens!!

amyswalden

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaggyWonders on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 am

Nice to meet you. I hope to someday have a Standard. I really like the breed.

ShaggyWonders

Back to top Go down

Skansen Kennel

Post  tc1putt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I bought my Giant Schnauzer from Skansen Kennel just 8 days ago -- I love him. What a little gentlemen he is, well behaved and socialized. I just posted introduce yourself. I live in the Sacramento area, maybe 2 hours from Skansen.

Regards, tc1putt

tc1putt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum