Hello from Eastfrisia ;-)

Go down

Hello from Eastfrisia ;-)

Post  Herkules on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:13 am

Hello,

my name is Gottfried and I live with my wife Petra in the Northwest of Germany, a region called Eastfrisia. In 2007 we relocated from the very crowded Rhein-Main area into our farmhouse with plenty of space for our dogs. We have currently 4 Giant Schnauzer and 3 Miniature Schnauzer. More about us and our dogs you will also find on our website, or on www.working-dog.eu
Perhaps, we will see us somewhere at a dogshow.

DJ von Heichrina (CACIB BOB at Martinidogshow Groningen 2009, Domjugendsieger Cologne 2008, Jugendsieger Neum√ľnster 2008)

Carla vom schwarzen Pulver

Frisbee von Heichrina (best puppy Martinidogshow Groningen 2009, best baby Utrecht 2008)

Herkules von den schwarzen Raben

Captain von Heichrina

Edit: as promised, here are the pics of Andiamo and Angel

Andiamo von den Leutermännern (vv1 in Leeuwarden)

Majati's Black Angel

Regards

Gottfried

btw: my nickname Herkules comes from our oldest GS "Fetzer von den schwarzen Raben" alias Herkules, alias Opi

Last edited by Herkules on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : problems with inserting pictures)

Herkules

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Eastfrisia ;-)

Post  Jo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Welcome to the forum, you have some nice looking dogs. I wish I could read more about them, but you don't have english pages? Sad
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello Gottfried!

Your dogs have really nice and large garden! Wink I think they love it! Very Happy
DJ is a nice male! Smile
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  terra on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello Gottfried!

Your dogs look very happy Smile
DG is real male!!!
Your minis are so nice!!!
I have a dream to visit the Nationale Zuchtschau Dortmund or Bundessiegerzuchtschau Dortmund with my giants! Perhaps I will do it in this year!
Best regards!!! Olga.
terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum