INTCH, DKCH, CZCH, KBHV 09, 10, DKKV 09,10, Gold Dog '09, '10, '11 - TOP SECRET GRASANT

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Congratulations!!

Post  Myltan on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Big congratulations to Twister and his girlfriend for the nice litter. I am sure they will be beautiful!! Best of luck to them.

Hugs from a huge Twister-fan!

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Re: INTCH, DKCH, CZCH, KBHV 09, 10, DKKV 09,10, Gold Dog '09, '10, '11 - TOP SECRET GRASANT

Post  Jo on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Congratulations, that is a decent size litter!

Hope all is going well with them and we get to see photos soon! Smile
Jo

Back to top Go down

Re: INTCH, DKCH, CZCH, KBHV 09, 10, DKKV 09,10, Gold Dog '09, '10, '11 - TOP SECRET GRASANT

Post  Heathkeepers on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Twister's pups are in good hands. Nelli is a great mother and Jaana is almost stucked to whelping box. happy happy
I was helping a bit with the delivery last night and I helped out first 4 pups before i got to go sleep at own home (cause I worked today). Those four I had time to see, were very, I mean VERY beautiful.
First girl was borned at Jaana's stairways (why, -it's a long story Sleep) at midnight, strickt midnight. I don't remember that I have ever seen new born puppy with that long neck.. angel
I can't wait them to grow up, cause both parents are so special!! And cause I might be even on waiting list. Dont tell happy happy
Heathkeepers

Back to top Go down

great to hear!

Post  sternenhoch on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:26 pm

It's so nice to hear they are beautiful!!! I cannt wait to see them growing up, I said it here they will be smashing combination Shocked
Hope some of them I will meet at shows!
And the long neck ... hmm ... and the colours has to be good too... simply cannt wait Twisted Evil

Knizete Sternenhocha Miniature Schnauzers

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi,
CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW PUPPIES. Very Happy
I can't wait to see some pictures please. Smile
Well done Twister and Nelli.
Chris.
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Twister is amazing male!!! What is his size?
Congratulations to Twister and Nelli for the nice litter!!! Well done!
lborodach

Back to top Go down

twister's high

Post  sternenhoch on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi, I just brushed the little guy, it was big job as I was sick two weeks, it took three hours as he has so long coat on legs now, but I'll make him for next show which is in two weeks, so he will be nicely done again soon. I will take some fresh photos. As he was beautiful as puppy, now is he SOMETHING, he got volume, became very compact and his head got so malish face... simply the father position suit him a lot Smile

His is 34 cms at maximal. Actually we were a little worry he will be not big enough for a male, when he was around 32-33 cms, but now its ideal size...

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 pm

sternenhoch wrote:Hi, I just brushed the little guy, it was big job as I was sick two weeks, it took three hours as he has so long coat on legs now, but I'll make him for next show which is in two weeks, so he will be nicely done again soon. I will take some fresh photos. As he was beautiful as puppy, now is he SOMETHING, he got volume, became very compact and his head got so malish face... simply the father position suit him a lot Smile

His is 34 cms at maximal. Actually we were a little worry he will be not big enough for a male, when he was around 32-33 cms, but now its ideal size...
Thank you! Its great!
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Could you show some puppies pictures please. thank you
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Dont tell Maybe Katerina has some ones only for herself Evil or Very Mad But it isn´t so nice from her Embarassed
tonda

Back to top Go down

twisters next show

Post  sternenhoch on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi all, Twister was at International Dog Show in Fredericia, still in Junior class.
He got exc. 1, Junior class winner and 3rd Best male. Actualy well enough as his coat was almost felling down by itself, just ready for stripping, I efilated and efilated and was over it, but it was too long and unfortunately this judge was more looking at the coat than usual. BUT Now he is groomed and waiting for new one to enjoy the upcomming show season! He cann´t wait Twisted Evil

A few photos ...

Here is he with his half-brother Bandolero Knizete Sternenhocha, which got his first CERT (CAC) at his first show...

PS: and the photos of puppies? You will have them here as soon as they could stay in front of the camera Wink

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  lborodach on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

bounce Wowwww!!! charming boys!
lborodach

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Those 2 at the end really do look similar to each other, no wonder they are related.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostmourne on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Compliment, wonderful boy !! Smile
Frostmourne

Back to top Go down

Twister 2x BOB in Stepping

Post  sternenhoch on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm

28.-29.03.2009 Double show Stepping Denmark
Saturady - exc. 1, Junior Winner, CAC, Best Male and BOB, plus res. BIS
Sunday - exc. 1, Junior Winner, BOB Jr, CAC, Best Male and BOB, 5th BOB (all schnauzer pinchers show)
what a success for just 14 months old boy ....

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydog on Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Nice boy Twister! Smile
Regards from Lithuania! angel
ladydog

Back to top Go down

New success for Twister

Post  sternenhoch on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Great show for Twister in Raciobrz last weekend - exc. 1, CWC, Best Male, BOB and in final II. BIG FCI

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 am

What is the dog in the 3rd place? It must be a breed that we do not yet recognize here.

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandrine on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm

it's a Tibetan Mastiff
recognize here in France
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Mastiff
Sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Yes, a tibetan mastiff, They are in the UK as our top winning TM was imported from the usa!
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:33 am

Jo wrote:Yes, a tibetan mastiff, They are in the UK as our top winning TM was imported from the usa!

Ahh! They are classified as a rare breed here, but are not yet recognized by the American Kennel Club.

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tonda on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

bounce I am awaiting puppies sired by this handsome boy Dont tell
Thank you Pia and Katerina for nice time with you Wink
tonda

Back to top Go down

Puppies by Tonda

Post  sternenhoch on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 pm

We all are keeping fingers crossed for this litter, I just hope new Twister will be born Wink

sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi,
Brilliant photo, he really is amazing. Smile
Wish we had more like him in England. Crying or Very sad
Look forward to more pictures from him and his off spring.
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilovemydog on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Twister is truly a gorgeous dog!! I look forward to getting news about the new litter..Congratulations with his success Very Happy
Ilovemydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top