Makes me sad

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Makes me sad

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:18 am

i already post this story to some other forums.
these people should loose license for breeding, and i will write that to their kinology union, althougth i suppose that someone did that already
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 am

these people should loose license for breeding, and i will write that to their kinology union, althougth i suppose that someone did that already

Thank you for that!

I thought that I should write to the Kinology Union of Serbia and also to the Schnauzer-Club of Serbia, but my English is very bad, and I can not do it so well ....But I think it is very proper and reasonable decision!
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 am

now i wrote mail to kinology union of serbia, i gave them links and i wrote what happened. i hope that they will find out what happends, and that they will kick them out.
im speaking serbian, so i was very clear
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 am

Maybe the more people who write and speak of their disgust, anger and outrage at this travesty the clubs and relevant authorities will have to sit up and take notice and surely when they see how upset people are from accross the world, all nations with one thing in common: their love and evotion to their dogs they will know they must act immediately and accordingly. is there a link for whom we should complain to?
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 am

here is contact of serbian kinology union. i also think that everyone should write about this

http://www.ksrs.org.yu/kontakt.php
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 am

Owners know that now many people worldwide discuss this awful story all links were post on russian all-breed forum http://k9-forum.ru/ where Elena active user, so owners know all well and very afraid of publicity, so even on facebook Elena closed most info for all people except friends, I think they hope that all calm down soon and will forget about poor killed minies

Last edited by Zvergushka on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurskuggar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 am

Would it not be possible that someone would write a letter for us all in serbian, wich we could then just make copy - paste and send to their kennel club?? I must say that we have to do something, this is to horrible to just let it be forgotten !!!!!
Silfurskuggar

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 am

well, we have to show them that noone will forget that, and that the most of breeders and owners are shocked with this, and are totally different from them!
we have to write about this forever, where ever someone write about schnauzer and erdel kennels, or want to buy or sell a dog.
on the internet is god that when someone in the future will type fildale kennel into google, all those articles will be posted.
i hope they will never buy or sell any dog!
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:04 am

Silfurskuggar wrote:Would it not be possible that someone would write a letter for us all in serbian, wich we could then just make copy - paste and send to their kennel club?? I must say that we have to do something, this is to horrible to just let it be forgotten !!!!!

i already wrote in serbian, in my name. if you want to wrote something else, wrote here, and i will translate it for you
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 am

Can you not write a letter in your native language then using Google Translater translate it to serbian and send it off?
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 am

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 am

google trasletor is doing very bad job in translating Sad
for me it s not a problem to translate it, althought im sure that they know english there, and that they will understand everything written in english
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 am

this is what i will send now!
Dear sir or madam,
I am writing out of sheer disgust about a matter recently bought to my attention. The matter in question is that of the Fildale Kennel who left three miniature schnauzers in a car with no water or fresh air supply all day whilst showing another of their dogs. this is a stupid and thoughtless thing to let happen but to discover the dogs in question died the very next day does not bear thinking about the pain and distress they will have incurred, therefore I am calling upon you to revoke any license or permission this kennel has to keep or breed dogs as they have clearly demonstrated they are incapable of providing adequate care and basic rights for animals they are supposed to love! I believe this selfish act was motivated purely by greed and lazyness and this issue cannot go un-noticed and cannot go unpunished!
Please act now and repremand this dispicable people for an atrotious crime against man's best friend, our beloved dogs!
Yours sincerely,
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 am

i wrote something simillar.
great job, i hope that we will get answer on our mails, or at least-without answer, but with results.
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:21 am

these people must be stopped immediately !!!!!!! them already in
Bratislava were trying to buy new puppie's from other
breeders!!!!
I believe that a letter of protest signed by many people will want to
sign it, addressed to the Kennel Club Serbian, and the Serbian Schnauzer
Club, perhaps through the ISPU, may have more value or mail individual
letters of protest! What say?
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 am

I have sent an individual e-mail but if someone wishes to construct an e-mail for everyone to sign i would happily sign it also
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 am

alexandra, im for it Smile
blackandwhite wrote a good letter in english. we can put it in all forums and sign it, and then send to all those klubs. i also think that should be a circular mail sent to all adresses that we have in our mail boxes (that have something with dogs). i have a few breeders and a lot of dogs owners in my mail box, and all of you have that also
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 am

ambientart wrote:alexandra, im for it
blackandwhite wrote a good letter in english. we can put it in all forums and sign it, and then send to all those klubs. i also think that should be a circular mail sent to all adresses that we have in our mail boxes (that have something with dogs). i have a few breeders and a lot of dogs owners in my mail box, and all of you have that also

I would say that is a good idea, create a facsimile of the letter
written by the blackandwithe, and each of us send it to all their
addresses are known but in particular to the agencies to try to make
him lose the status of breeder, and possibly make him remove the other
dogs owned by themselves
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 am

Erm i just had a go at writing a little letter for everyone to sign, see what you think and if it is liked it can be used to send to the relevant authorities.

To Whom it may concern,
Please find below a letter detailing our concern about an incident which has been brought to our attention recently.
We the undersigned are writing to report our shock and dismay concerning the death of 3 miniature schnauzers belonging to Kennel Fildale after being left in a car all day with no fresh drinking water or fresh air supply. These are basic animal rights and to deprive three dogs of this is absolutely unacceptable to say the least. The death of these three dogs must not be in vain and those responsible for the distressing death of them must be held accountable for their selfish and foolish actions. I think you will find overwhelming support from breed enthusiasts and dog owners accross the world calling for these owners to be prevented from owning and breeding dogs of any breed again. This cannot happen again, 3 dogs have already lost their lives and all for a win with another dog! Please act immediately as we are aware those in question are already attempting to purchase new dogs-what would their fate be we all wonder? lets not have a repeat of this devastating news which has left violent shock waves rippling through the Schnauzer world.
signed:
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvergushka on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:42 am

Alexanra Im agree with you

Is somebody know airedale breeders?
As I read on facebook and on fildale.net they bought airedale from american kennel Joval. I think this people must be so bad #famous# not only in our schnauzers world but in other breeds too

Zvergushka

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 am

i will paste her letter in english, and write the same in my language, with subject-SEND FORWARD.
i will also send that to schnauzer poncher klub in serbia. here is their contact:

http://www.spksrbija.com/contact.html
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 am

thank you for posting the links! i have sent a forwarded e-mail to all contacts on my lists asking for people to lend their support and call for a ban. fingers crossed we will get such support the clubs will feel obliged to act without delay.
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  ambientart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 am

at one serbian forum, the owner of that kennel wrote few minutes ago this:

(im translating)

my name is zoran gligorijevic. in bratislava happend a big tragedy to my family. we made a terrible mistaque leaving our 3 dogs withought anyone arround 2 hours in the car. because of this mistaque we lost 3 great souls that cant be replaced.
what happened is for every judgment and for everyone to learn not to do something like that.
there are a lot of people that are writing untruth on forums, and we will not say anything against them cause that doesent have any point. our dogs are gone and noone will bring them back. everyone who wants to know what happened, is welcome to our house.
big thanks to friends and people we know, people we dont know, breeders...that called us by phone these days and sent mails and messages with warm words, and proposed to help us.
also, thanks to people that are sitting in their chairs, hiding behind computers and anonimus nicks, and posted unbeliavable lies as their first post at some forums and nonsences about what happened on WDS, about our kennel and my wife elena.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
original:

Moje ime je Zoran Gligorijevic. U Bratislavi se mojoj porodici desila
velika tragedija. Napravili smo uzasnu gresku ostavljajuci nasa tri psa
bez nadzora oko 2 SATA u autu. Zbog ove greske izgubili smo tri clana
nase porodice, tri predobre duse koje niko i nista ne moze da zameni. To
sto se desilo je za osudu i nauk svima koji ovo citaju da nikada nasu
gresku ne ponove.Na forumima pisu mnogo neistina i na njih necemo
odgovarati jer nema smisla ni svrhe. Nasih pasa nema i nista ih nece vratiti.
Svako ko zeli da sazna ko smo i sta smo i sta nam se desilo dobrodosao je
u nasu kucu.

Veliko hvala prijateljima,poznanicima,nepoznatim ljudima,odgajivacima..
koji su nas ovih dana zvali telefonom,pisali mejlove i privatne poruke
i pruzali reci utehe i pomoc bilo koje vrste u ovim veoma teskim trenucima
za nas.

Takodje hvala i onima koji su se zavalili u svoje fotelje skrivajuci se iza svojih
kompjutera i anonimnih nickova i svojim prvim postovima na raznim forumima pisali
neverovatne lazi i gluposti o onom sto se dogodilo na World Dog Show u
Bratislavi, o nasoj odgajivacnici i mojoj supruzi Eleni.
ambientart

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 am

well in my eyes it was a very costly mistake! here we are always being told about leaving dogs in cars and here if you leave a dog in a car at a show the organisers can break into the car to remove the dogs if in distress! its all very well being sorry after the event but a bit of forward planning could have prevented the loss of these ireeplaceable dogs.
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MARANT on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 am

Would it not be possible that someone would write a letter for us all in serbian, wich we could then just make copy - paste and send to their kennel club?? I must say that we have to do something, this is to horrible to just let it be forgotten !!!!!

This is a great idea! But my english is very bad. Can anybody explain me, wich text I can copy and send it in the Kennel Club of Serbia? This one:
Dear sir or madam,
I am writing out of sheer disgust about a matter recently bought to my attention. The matter in question is that of the Fildale Kennel who left three miniature schnauzers in a car with no water or fresh air supply all day whilst showing another of their dogs. this is a stupid and thoughtless thing to let happen but to discover the dogs in question died the very next day does not bear thinking about the pain and distress they will have incurred, therefore I am calling upon you to revoke any license or permission this kennel has to keep or breed dogs as they have clearly demonstrated they are incapable of providing adequate care and basic rights for animals they are supposed to love! I believe this selfish act was motivated purely by greed and lazyness and this issue cannot go un-noticed and cannot go unpunished!
Please act now and repremand this dispicable people for an atrotious crime against man's best friend, our beloved dogs!
Yours sincerely,

Or this one:
To Whom it may concern,
Please find below a letter detailing our concern about an incident which has been brought to our attention recently.
We the undersigned are writing to report our shock and dismay concerning the death of 3 miniature schnauzers belonging to Kennel Fildale after being left in a car all day with no fresh drinking water or fresh air supply. These are basic animal rights and to deprive three dogs of this is absolutely unacceptable to say the least. The death of these three dogs must not be in vain and those responsible for the distressing death of them must be held accountable for their selfish and foolish actions. I think you will find overwhelming support from breed enthusiasts and dog owners accross the world calling for these owners to be prevented from owning and breeding dogs of any breed again. This cannot happen again, 3 dogs have already lost their lives and all for a win with another dog! Please act immediately as we are aware those in question are already attempting to purchase new dogs-what would their fate be we all wonder? lets not have a repeat of this devastating news which has left violent shock waves rippling through the Schnauzer world.
signed:

How can I sign it with all together, or I must send it from myself? How will be better?

And it's true - google trasletor is doing very bad job in translating...
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top